Insurance Coverage

 

Group or Individual Insurance

 

We attempt to take out as much of the “insurance hassle” as possible for you.  We will gladly telephone your insurance company to verify your coverage benefits.  Please remember that the benefits quoted to us by your insurance company are not a guarantee of payment.  We will file your claim if there is coverage for the services in our office.  If your insurance company pays the benefits they quoted us, the only charges you will be responsible for are non-covered services, deductibles or co-insurance.  If you have any questions at all regarding your financial responsibilities at our office, please do not hesitate to ask.  Our financial manager has years of experience and will be happy to assist you.

 
 

Patients Without Insurance Coverage

 
 

An increasing number of patients do not have insurance, or have plans with limited coverage, such as catastrophic policies.  We have several options so you may receive complete care without undue financial difficulty.  One popular option is our very affordable and easy discount plan called “The Unlimited Service Plan” that puts you in the driver’s seat of your health care and can work with your insurance plan as well.  Ask us about the details when you come in.  We also offer discounted care for our Senior population over 62 years of age!  Of course we are always happy to accept cash, your personal check, MasterCard, American Express, Visa or Discover cards.

 

On the Job Injury or Worker's Compensation

 

If you are injured on the job, your care should be paid for under your employer’s Worker’s Compensation insurance.  You will need to inform your employer of the accident and obtain the name and address of the carrier of their insurance.  We will file the claim for you and communicate with you on the progress of your claim.   If your employer does not provide billing information, if a settlement has not been made within 3 months or if you suspend or terminate care, any fees and service charges are due immediately.

 

Personal Injury or Automobile Accidents

 

Please notify your auto insurance carrier of your accident and obtain a claim number to be used in your billing of charges.  If an attorney is representing you regarding your auto accident, please inform our financial manager immediately.  Although you are ultimately responsible for your bill, we will wait for settlement of your claim for up to six months after your care is completed.  Once the claim is settled or if you suspend or terminate care, any fees for services are due immediately.

 

Medicare

 

We do accept assignment of benefit from Medicare.  The check is usually sent directly to our office in payment of the services that Medicare will cover, which for chiropractic is ONLY manual manipulation of the spine (office visit).  Medicare pays 80% of the allowable fee once the deductible is met.  You are required to pay the deductible and the remaining 20%, as well as any non-covered services.  Our office completes and files the forms for Medicare at no charge.

 

Secondary Insurance

 
Please inform us of any secondary insurance you may have.  We will assist you if you need help in filing.

 

Newsletter Sign-Up